Magnesium is an essential mineral that plays an important role in the brain. It supports healthy memory and youthful cognitive function. Our Neuro-Mag® formula provides an ultra-absorbable form of magnesium, making it good for supporting memory and maintaining cognitive health.
Magnesium levels decline as we age. Neuro-Mag® Magnesium L-Threonate is ideal for maintaining brain health.
Neuro-Mag® Magnesium L-Threonate Benefits
- Readily absorbed by brain for healthy function & youthful cognition
- Helps maintain crucial synaptic connections between brain cells
- Promotes healthy brain cell signaling pathways
The How and Why Behind Our Neuro-Mag® Magnesium L-Threonate
Not all magnesium is easily absorbed into the central nervous system. But Neuro-Mag®, Magnesium L-Threonate was developed based on the latest scientific research in order to provide maximum benefits for your brain health.
Magnesium is essential for more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body and plays an important role in the nervous system and brain. Unfortunately, most Americans don’t get enough magnesium from their diet, and suboptimal magnesium levels increase with age.
Not all magnesium supplements are readily absorbed into the central nervous system. But Neuro-Mag® Magnesium L-Threonate is a form of magnesium that has been shown to be better absorbed into the brain.
Supports healthy memory and cognitive function
In a randomized placebo-controlled trial in 44 adults aged 50-70, the group receiving a daily dose of 1.5 to 2 grams of magnesium L-threonate showed markedly improved cognitive and executive function in just 12 weeks.
In animal studies, magnesium L-threonate was shown to encourage short and long-term memory and help maintain effective function and quantity of synaptic connections between brain cells. In preclinical studies, magnesium L-threonate improved the function of signaling pathways necessary for healthy memory.
Maintain optimal magnesium levels
In an animal study, the magnesium L-threonate contained in Neuro-Mag® boosted magnesium levels in the cerebrospinal fluid (the liquid around your brain and spinal cord) by about 15% in just 24 days.
Serving Size 1 scoop (approx. 3.11 g)
Servings Per Container about 30
|Amount Per Serving|
|Magnesium (from 2000 mg Magtein™ magnesium L-threonate)||144 mg|
|Other ingredients: citric acid, gum acacia, maltodextrin, natural flavors, stevia extract, silica.|
Magtein™ is a registered trademark of Magceutics, Inc. and is distributed exclusively by AIDP, Inc. Magtein™ is protected under U.S. patents 8,178,118; 8,142,803; 8,163,301 and other patents pending.
Dosage and Use
- Mix one (1) scoop daily with water or juice to taste, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Magnesium L-Threonate has less of a laxative effect than other forms of magnesium.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.